Sunday, May 19, 2013

rusty

Say hello to Rusty... :)

We went to the super pet adoption on saturday.. Just to go look.. haha. We walked around for a while and then ran into this little guy. Colby didn't want to take him out of his crate and walk him around because we weren't suppose to get any animals and he knew if we took him out we would want him. Well, I wanted to meet him so I took him out and a few feet away found a wall to sit against. Rusty (whose name was Malibu before) came and cuddled up right on my lap and laid his head on my chest. Colby immediately said no, then looked at me. thats when the tears started rolling down my face. thinking we would leave him in that place when he had the chance to come home with us and live a happy life made me so sad. Well needless to say he came home with us. He is such a good dog. He slept out of his crate last night next to our bed and did not move the whole night. We haven't heard him bark yet, or for that matter heard anything out of him. He is super skinny so we need to fatten him up. Bruno loves him and wants to play but I dont think rusty quite knows what to do. Finally today he came out of his shell and played with the Bruster for a little bit. It made me feel so good. I hope they end up being best friends. We love them. We couldn't ask for better dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment