Sunday, March 24, 2013

Oh, Hi spring.

Geeze, Time passes so fast! We have been in our home now for about 4 months! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I have loved every moment in our house. We have THE best neighbors anyone could ask for and our life is going so well. Bruno is already 15 weeks old and brings so much laughter into our home. He seriously cracks me up all the time. such a goon.. He is such a cuddle buddy and has finally caught on to going to the door when he needs to go to the bathroom. (no accidents this week so far, knock on wood..) He is so smart. I am such a proud mom.. ahah. I cant believe its already spring time. I love coming home to Colby and Bruno and going to the park, or on a walk, or just hanging out with our neighbors in our front or back yards. Recently I have started going to zumba. Its so fun! I definitely feel like an idiot but its a way good work out. .. as much as I love summer, is it halloween yet? I have decided to start looking for some new decorations early. Does anyone know of a cute website to find halloween decorations?

unfortunately I have zero pictures to show. Sorry.

This post is a shout out to Leah :)

1 comment:

  1. it is about time! Seriously! And you need to post pictures of your house immediately. OK thanks :)

    ReplyDelete