Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sometimes.

Sometimes I think about Logan where Colby and I fell in love..  I miss those hot summers and COLD winters. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if we still lived there and what our lives would be like. Those Logan summers and sunsets are something that can't be beat. Sometimes I miss my little old house that had paned wooden windows and dirty dishes in the sink Sometimes I miss old main and the movies on the Hper every fall. Sometimes I miss going to my second home to see my second parents while I was in Logan. Sometimes I miss those Aggie basketball games and cheering unnecessary chants to the other team. Sometimes I miss those drives to and from salt lake with Colby, just talking about random things and listening to music while the sun goes down. Sometimes, I like to think back and just remember the small things..







No comments:

Post a Comment