Sunday, October 14, 2012

fall!!!!

 Colby's birthday was last week! I love when its fall because then its his birthday. and fall is the best time of year as well! so, we went to park city and had dinner. I also took him shopping at the outlets. It was a lot of fun! I love him so much and I am so happy to be his wife and to able to celebrate his life with him!


Well! We are all moved out and into my parents house. It was definitely a way long week but we did it and now we have a few months to rest until we have to do it again.  (yuck.)  Last night was my favorite night of fall. It was witches night out! I wasn't planning on buying anything too crazy just a few halloween decorations possibly. But, the first store we went into.. we  found an item we loved. SOOO we bought it! WE ARE THE NEW OWNERS OF A TUFTED BED!!!!! yayayyay!! I have been looking since we got married and we finally found one in perfect time for our new house! I will post pictures when we get it set up. we also went and looked at puppies this weekend. obviously we aren't going to get one while at my parents house but i seriously love looking and playing with puppies. It was so fun playing with them and I can't wait to get one of our own!



Yes, I love this flannel and wear it once a week... haha..obviously since it was in the first picture as well a week before this.

2 comments:

  1. So Cute! I can't wait to see your new house! :) and when you get a puppy we will have to have play dates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this--you two are so cute together!! You are such a good wifey. :)

    ReplyDelete