Thursday, September 27, 2012

Family.

A few weeks ago my family went to Jackson hole. Its one of my favorite places to go. We go every year during labor day weekend. This year we decided to mix things up so instead of going to the Bar J Wranglers we went to the Bar T 5. The last time we went to the Bar T 5 was when I was 5. It was so fun to go to a different cowboy show. I always love the entertainment in Jackson. We also went on a river raft ride to see scenery. We saw at least 5 beavers and a bald eagle. It was pretty sweet.




I love it when my mother in law comes into town. We only see her a few times a year and when she comes its always nice. She was here this last weekend which meant we spent most of it with her and Colby's brothers and sister.  Whenever we are together we always seem to have a smack down. This weekend it was crazy. for the majority of the time we were all wrestling, biting, slapping or scratching each other.  It was seriously so fun. I love having a husband and older brother who aren't afraid to play with me. Of course they go pretty easy on me but I still end up loosing almost every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment