Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter weekend

Easter weekend was a lot of fun. Now that I work an 8-5 job I look forward to the weekends very much and I LOVE (always have though) spending time with the hubby.  On Friday Colby and I went to City Creek to the Blue Lemon for dinner. I love it there, but it is kinda pricey for what you get. You even have to order your sides separate which I think is strange. I LOVE City Creek. Every time I go down there I feel like we are out of town. Utah has really stepped it up! On Saturday we had our annual Butterfield Easter egg hunt. Man, I love that hunt. For everyone who has known me for a while they know how big this Easter egg hunt is. There is no messing around folks, its the real thing. There are hundreds of Easter eggs and prizes and money. I look forward to it every year! As you know (see previous post) Colby and I are moving. We now are going to have a laundry room!! so, we needed to get a washer and dryer. We have been casually looking for new or used ones in our budget. WELLLL we went to Home Depot and BAM, there they were. The price was great AND they were new so we couldn't turn them down. We are so excited to FINALLY have our own washer and dryer at our house. Later Saturday night we went to Colby's dads house for their annual Easter egg hunt! It was so much fun spending time with his dad and step mom. We hardly see them so when we do its nice. Easter Sunday was fun. I woke up pretty cranky though and it took a while for Colby to get me to snap out of it. I think I was just tired. Colby really wanted to go on a Easter hike before our family party and it took a lot of talking into before I decided to go.. But, I am glad I did. It was such a pretty day outside and it was soo relaxing and enjoyable spending time with my sweet guy. Our family party was good and it was great to see family members who we hardly see during the year. I love holidays! Last weekend was a lot of fun. Tomorrow is my Birthday and i'm really looking forward to spending it with Colby. I am so happy its the weekend! Party hard people.

No comments:

Post a Comment