Friday, March 9, 2012

opps.. Sorry :)

I just noticed how long ago it was when I last posted. Great things have been happening!

As for me I started a new job! I now work a 8-5 job at an Audiology company. I am definitely not use to working full days but I feel like I have gotten use to it pretty fast.

Colby and I are MOVING!!! Right now we live in a basement apartment that's about 800 sq feet or so. Its a one bedroom and its actually really nice and in a really nice neighborhood. We have been planning on moving for a little while and had a wonderful duplex set up, but out of no where my brother let me know about his friends basement apartment and that his tenants were going to be moving out. So, Colby and I went over and checked it out that night. Its a 1800 sq foot apartment with 2 bedrooms, one bath, one kitchen, a fire place and 2 living rooms! haha. Also, it has about 5 storage closets plus clothing closets (obviously) and a washer and dryer room! we are so excited. The rooms are HUGE and there is so much more space.. The oven is a little retro and small but I can deal with that.

We sold our couch and bought 2 new ones from RC willey. Our best friends came with us to look at new couches and ended up buying the same ones. we always do everything the same :) so why not buy the same couch.  We both laughed that now whenever we go to each others house its going to be like sitting on our own couches.. Since we both bought couches, the guy that helped us, threw in  our choice of throw pillows for half off. it was definitely a steal

We bought a new Car! My car (which we bought in September used) started having problems in December and it started causing a lot of stress. So right before valentines day we decided to go get a new car. We are now owners of a 2012 Hyundai Accent hatchback. Its super cute and REALLY inexpensive to fill up. my first time filling up the whole tank it was only 25 dollars! Its great.

Colby had an Interview on Wednesday and it went really well! Hopefully we find out soon if he gets it.

My Sister and brother in law are proud new owners of a really nice house in St George! The best part is that it has a swimming pool!! Okay maybe that is not the best part but I find it pretty cool. I am really excited for them but I will really miss them. Now we have an excuse to go down to St Geezy whenever we want!

So last Friday Colby and I had some friends that were coming over and I had a lot to clean around the house. Since I started my new job and now that we are moving, that is not my first priority.. or second.. or third.. you get the idea. Well I was stressing out that I wouldn't have enough time to get the house cleaned. I called Colby on my way home from work to let him know that while he was getting ready, I would be cleaning the house. I walked in the door and there stood a bouquet of flowers in a vase and a love not AND the whole house was cleaned and vacuumed.  It made me feel so special. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend and he is such a remarkable man! It meant so much to me that he would do all of that for me with nothing in return.
I took a picture of it but for some reason I cant post it on here. Sorry :)

1 comment:

  1. What fun news!! That is great to be moving to more space.. that's a dream of everyone who lives in a small apartment. New job, new car!! Sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete