Wednesday, July 11, 2012

where does the time go?

Wow.. Has it really been almost 3 months since the last time I posted? Where does the time go people??  A lot has changed in our lives lately. I have been so busy keeping up with Colby's and my life that I haven't even had time to think about doing anything else. Where do I begin? lets start with me quitting my job and getting a new one. I had been going through some personal things and decided that where I worked wasn't the best place for me. So, the first week of May I decided to change my job. I was lucky enough to get on with a company called Clearlink. Some of you may have heard of this company, Some have good to say, some have bad. But for me, Its an awesome place. Is it where I'm going to work the rest of my life.. no. But, I wouldn't want to be any where else right now. Sure its hard some days but its all about attitude. There is so much support there and you have no place to go but up in the company. Right now I am working 40 hours a week and to be honest,  A lot of the time I don't mind. I miss my husband though. our schedules are soooo different. He works 9-5 and I work 11:30- 8. he works monday- Friday.. I work Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat .Bummer??? yes. But, We do what we have to in life, right?  I have been with the company for almost 2 months and I only have good things to say. I have already had some what of an opportunity to make more money in the company which is great. Colby still works at Asea and is still loving it!

As for our location... we have re located to Sandy instead of Holladay. We moved about a month ago into our new apartment and its so nice. We have so much space now and we love the location. Our landlords are awesome and brings us cookies sometime. Who could ask for more? If you want to come see us, let me know! We even have a spare bedroom that you are welcome to sleep in! We live in a 2 bedroom, 2 living room, 1 bathroom basement apartment. Its lovely.

I am interning for a company called Mom it Forward and I love it. I am majoring in communications and my whole intern is for social media. I have been face booking, blogging, and tweeting for them. I really enjoy being a part of the company and can't wait to take on more tasks for them. Blogging on a big website is a little scary for me but hopefully the more I do it, the more I will get the hang of it. I am use to like 3 people reading my blog instead of thousands of people haha. Oh well, Its fun and definitely a learning experience.

p.s I want a puppy so bad I could die. Colby and I love dogs and lately thats ALL I can think about is to get a little puppy. We were set on an english bull dog but lately we are re thinking our options and thinking maybe an australian shepard. Thoughts?..

Also if you want to know more about where I work and you are looking for a job, Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment