Thursday, April 19, 2012

Birthday Birthday, It was my Birthday

 I had such a great birthday! On Friday night my parents took Colby and I out to dinner to the Porcupine for my birthday. Its always fun spending time with them. On Saturday Colby and I woke up and went to his flag football Games. They lost there first one but won their second! We went home after and got ready and went to the movie Safe House. It was pretty good! After we went and met up with my siblings at the Copper Onion. It is seriously so good there. They haven't let us down! haha. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it. It was fun spending time with my siblings. My sister and brother in law move to St George soon and we are going to miss them a lot! After dinner Colby and I walked to City Creek. We made a quick stop at the Harmon's before City Creek and got some cookies for desert. They were really good! That Harmon's is amazing. It's organized so well and its HUGE! Colby bought me some shirts from City Creek. I love that man :). He is sooo good to me. Well we are getting closer to moving into our new place. We spoke with our landlord and he said the renters have found another house and are under contract so hopefully they move out earlier. One of my best friends is getting married in Colorado and i'm one of her bridesmaids and its the day after we move.. But, she has their wedding dinner on the day we would move, and her endowment sessions the day before. So, hopefully we can move in so we can go to Colorado and be there for everything. Did I mention we bought a Mac Book and a washer and dryer? We LOVE our mac, and I am SOOO excited to use our washer and dryer! :). Things are going GREAT!

1 comment: